Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Remember me?

Hello,
Again.
Finally blogging again, I stink at it, well really I stink at remembering to blog. Maybe I need to make it a routine? Then again, I like the randomness of blogging I hate when blogs are forced or redundant. Then again who am I to talk?

Anyways, we just came home from two weeks in Indiana. WOW I learned oh so much. Lately Logan and I have talked a lot about moving home post-army career. So much so it has been hard to appreciate what we have here and this past trip reminded me to be thankful of our Georgia life.
Some of the things we learned:

1) GA weather kicks Indiana weathers butt, 60's and sunny over snow any day
2) We LOVE having grandparents around, but Ben isn't used to another person at night. Sorry about that Grammy, I mean he only screamed for an hour? Oops.
3) I hate suitcases. Really, I hate disorganization with a baby. Do you know how hard it is to find a mini-sized sock in a suitcase?
4) I love our home, everything about it, especially when I walk in and it smells like home. Such a good feeling after two weeks.

On another note, Christmas is around the corner and I dominated cyber-monday/black Friday online deals. Crowds freak me out at times so I love shopping online. Still remembering the reason for the season, although I love seeing smiles on people's faces after giving them a gift. It's the best. What do I want for Christmas? Sleep, lots of it.



Much Love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I remember you. ;) Such a cute picture!!! I seriously miss Columbus and the awesome community there A TON, but having grandparents around is pretty amazing. :) Definitely will be missing the GA winter weather soon too, eek. ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget how awesome the community is here, how anyone is game to be your friend! I will soak up some sunshine for you, although I do miss wearing comfy warm sweaters in December, 70's here this week...

    ReplyDelete