Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Update

It's been awhile! 
Let's see what has changed...

Logan went to Ranger school and came back....and returns soon! 

Ben is now 14lbs 5 oz 27inches...yes 27... long! 

We have had many great visitors! Some first time to GA!  

I rode a roller coaster for the first time since ... I don't even remember when? Holy moly did I feel old! 

I am starting an exercise group called Stroller Strong Moms and am constantly fighting my asthma, pregnancy is a rough one to bounce back from! 

Mostly I have learned a lot about motherhood. How most days you feel like you need a redo button but other days you feel like a rockstar! One thing I have learned is to hold my mom friends close, especially with Logan gone so much. A glass of wine and a few laughs can go a long way after a hard day! 

I've also decided to start a few sewing projects so be on a lookout for pictures of those! 



No comments:

Post a Comment