Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Friday, December 19, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things


I love: 

Burlap (According to my husband its more an obsession)
Homemade gifts 
Walks in the park or down the road 
Hole-in-the-wall coffee shops
Libraries 
Photography
DIY decor
Ben's laugh
Watercolor prints
Local businesses (the kind you know it was built from the heart)
Empty grocery stores 
A cup of coffee with a great friend
Pinterest
Old recipe books 
Teaching someone to read
Cookie Oatmeal candles from Yankee Candle (they are hard to find now) 
Chevron 
Pasta x 100
Hosting get togethers 
Long drives in the country

I have had a hard time finding friends with things in common. Not that I haven't found friends, it is just hard to find people you "click" with. I often tend to think, "I wish we lived in Indiana" but I know God has a plan. If you know any super cool people in GA send them my way! 

Much Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment