Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Friday, March 6, 2015

Where to go...

Well hello there! Finals and life kept me from blogging for awhile, but guess who's back...back again :)

I have a lot of random thoughts this morning, so bare with me. Mostly because that is how my brain works these days. I can go from thinking "what should I make for breakfast?" to "Crap, it's really quiet, what is Ben doing?"to "I should probably make the neighbors cookies."

Recently there has been more and more talk of what to do post-army in this family. This topic is scary and exciting. I love the friends I have met through the army, I love my house, I love that I stay at home with Ben and can we say health benefits?! I don't even want to know what it cost to have a baby in the "real" world will be. However, and a big HOWEVER...there are negatives. Such as, Logan being gone,  being away from family, Ben pitching a fit because he wants "dada"  and the list goes on. I try not to dwell on the negative because then I become one of those "bitter" army wives (not to stereotype, but fo-realz, they are a breed on their own).

So where to go from here? Logan's answer: back home, the land of corn and beautiful sunsets and FAMILY. Me: somewhere random! Nashville, please oh please Nashville (TN) but as long as we are within a reasonable distance of family. Needless to say, we are still figuring this out and we have about a year (and a half?) . If you are reading this, please pray! We could use all the help we can get. Until then, enjoy this picture of us in Nashville, TN...look how happy we are ... :)

I know God has a plan greater than we can imagine. I look foreword to seeing what that plan is and for now I will enjoy this beautiful ride that life is right now. Well it's quiet again...I better see what Ben is up too....

Take Care

1 comment:

  1. I will pray! And I'm for Nashville too. ;) Because it'd be soo fun to visit you there, ha! And because other than being close to grandparents for free babysitting I can't say that being back in our hometown is all that great ... but I like travel and adventure too. ;)

    ReplyDelete