Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Monday, February 9, 2015

A Day in Benjamin's Life

SO I have been a mom for a year now, and Ben is one, how did that happen?! Everyone says it goes quickly and man it does (although those first three months were rough). I wanted to take the time and document Ben for a day so when he is older he can look back and say "Wow, mom, thanks for doing that, I love it"...or so I can hope.

I have to tell you though when I had this idea, I had a vision for the possible moments I could capture. Well, about maybe 2 of those happened. He usually wakes up talking to himself, or Leia, and then we eat breakfast...he woke up screaming because of his teeth. He also usually takes a bath, reads a book and then goes to bed...well he passed out on the couch at 6:45p.m. Just goes to show how unpredictable babies (Or now toddlers?)  are and truly is a great representation of a day in his life!

First, we eat breakfast...while mom has her coffee :) I had bananas and waffles



Then we PLAY! (Sorry for the blur, I never stop!)


                                    Dad lets me stick my fingers in his mouth! It's a great time


 Then eventually we get dressed for the day, I love to sit on mom's bed...I think I am so cool


Oh, I drool A LOT, all the time...there is always a constant stream. Mom can't get the bibs on me fast enough! 


Then we play some more...toys everywhere! 


Sometimes there are cuddles, especially when I try to fight sleep...


But dad never fights sleep...


                              Oh, I have these moments too, the world is just not fair sometimes!


Then we have dinner, mom keeps trying to get me to eat this cake stuff...I just poke it


               I got presents too! I do like those...Dad thought I needed my first "action figure"


Mom thought these magnets would be great! She was right, this is my best friend Leia on the left


Since it's my birthday I did what I wanted, I passed out before 7p.m. Ha! Just when they thought I had a routine. 




1 comment:

  1. This is so great! Lance wants to get Dax his first (toy) barbell for his birthday, oh my ... so I can appreciate Logan giving him his first action figure lol. All fantastic photos, but I really love the very first breakfast one! :)

    ReplyDelete