Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Monday, March 31, 2014

Love My Family

    Have I mentioned I love my family? Some moments more than others I stop and realize how blessed I am. A moment lately that reminds me daily of how blessed I am is when Ben smiles. I. Love. It. Sometimes its a random, I just look down and he's cheesing, and sometimes I have to do something ridiculous to make him smile. It also makes for great opportunities to practice my photography skills.
    Many of you know I used to be a teacher and do have a degree in Elementary Education. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom as long as I possibly could. Soon after I was bored out of my mind. Going from constantly working to nothing at all. Good golly…and I thought I spent too much time Pinterest-ing before, whew! SO I decided to use my talents a little more wisely and pick up my camera again.
   With that being said I am trying to build my "portfolio" because although I do have an adorable baby, dog and husband…I do want to take pictures of others and eventually start a business. Scary thought! For now I am accepting anyone who wants their family/children photographed (For free!) My goal is to do primarily lifestyle so I will come to you or find a pretty location:) My dear friend Caitlynn Bryan and her Hubby Nick (Who photographed my wedding, while she was a bridesmaid) will probably get 10000x phone calls so here's a lot of kudos in advance for your patience. LOVE YOU!
   On another note I get to visit Indiana in a few short weeks!! It will be just B and I because Logan will be training, blah. BUT I will be staying for a week. If you want to see us just holler and we will see what we can do. I am beyond excited to spend Easter with my momma and I am sure she will be in full Grandma mode, spoiling my child, but that's just fine with me. Also excited to see my other half/bestie Randa, she knows me better than most people and I miss her tons.
    I hate I miss some key moments with  family, that means you Murry's wish I was  there for you today. Love you all!
   Here is one more picture I took lately…this is what our Sunday's look like now a days
Love to all…until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment