Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Sunday, March 23, 2014


      I have tried to blog before …and failed. So when I proclaimed to Logan "HEY! I'm gonna start a blog!" His response was "Um isn't that what Facebook is for?" Here was my thoughts: I wanted a space to share our family's adventures that was not Facebook or Instagram (I refuse to Twitter, if you have sent a request to "follow" my profile, that's still out there somewhere in cyberspace, sorry... No can do!) I wanted to share more than a line or two in a status or random picture that may or may not end up in your newsfeed. If you are fine with a status or random picture that's cool too, this is just for the hardcore Adams' family followers (that means you Mom!). 

     Just about one year ago I made the move to Georgia to join Logan. Best and hardest decision of my life. I left my career I had worked incredibly hard for and lost some friends a long the way. Although some will never understand, for me and my family it only made sense. My oh my how life has changed! I would not trade a day I have spent with my new and precious family. 

     Yesterday Benjamin was officially 6 weeks old! Is this for real?! I cannot even look at pictures from when he was born without crying. He was so little! Recently he has started balding and looking more and more like a little old man, I love it. He is also VERY smiley in the mornings making getting up easier for this Momma (mornings are not my thang). You may be wondering "How's it going being parents?" well so far I can tell you we have eaten more PB sandwiches than I care to admit (easy to make and mastered making them with one hand) and for myself: coffee, lots of coffee. I missed my caffeine. We both love being parents though and the stereotype of "Your (social) life ends when you have kids" was so not true for us. Yes, we had almost 20 people at our house yesterday…BOOM. Really though, Ben just adds awesome-ness to our lives. 


So to sum this first blog up: Life is good! Here's to blogging! (Please don't judge my grammar). Love to all…until next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment