Logan+Laura+Ben+Everly+Reagan+Leia

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just Stuck

These days I find myself stuck. Stuck in life.

I feel like I am limbo of a a young 20's let's adventure and travel the world and I'm a mom whose Friday nights consist of drinking wine and pinteresting.

 SO after a recent trip to California and just getting away- I made a list, of goals for myself.

1. Never stop adventuring
2. Build a home, where your children feel welcome and friends are family
3. Be yourself-no matter how much you would love to "fit in"
4. Read often
5. Take the time to LISTEN- its not all about you
6. Challenge yourself, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually


Short and sweet tonight :) Just had to get those thoughts out there!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful list. I could use a constant reminder of #1 these days, yikes. Also that picture of you and Ben is seriously PERFECT! Wow.

    ReplyDelete